Thursday 8 August 2019

Our Cook Island visitors

On Wednesday 7th of August at 11:30am, Philominna played the Guitar and Elizabeth played the Ukelele and they are also known  as the "Jandal  sister's". They  came to Room 23 and they are from the Cook Islands. They sang some songs and shared with us some encouraging words and never give up.  We are hoping that they will be coming back tomorrow to teach my class some more songs and  some Cook Island dance moves. I really enjoyed their visit. 😁😁  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Isaiah It Zoe from room 24.
    I like your post on Our Cook Island Visitor.
    My favorite part is how you gave me a fact.
    What was your favourite song you learnt?
    If you like check out my blog at http://odszoec.blogspot.com/
    Blog Ya Later Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isaiah, my name is Kaitiaki, I am in rm9 at Otaki Primary school..
    I like that you shared a post about your class.
    My class has 19 students, I was wondering how many does your class have?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.